Last revised August 1, 2023
1. As a user of the AmplifyMD Application, you may configure your account to receive SMS notifications to the phone number defined in your profile. Notifications can be sent for a number of workflows including:
– New consult requests that are assigned to you
– Activity associated with consult requests you have created
– Secure messages sent to you from other users within the application
– Reminders for upcoming scheduled appointments
– Alerts for overdue requests and encounter
– Two factor authentication codes
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you’d like to turn SMS notifications back on, you can do so from within the AmplifyMD application under your user Settings.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855)-909-1949.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.