Last modified: October 1, 2023
T SQRD, Inc. dba AmplifyMD and its affiliates (“AmplifyMD,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respect your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website and Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, only if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us or Providers offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by AmplifyMD or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
Note: AmplifyMD is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website or Application are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, T SQRD Medical, P.A. (“T SQRD Medical”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). T SQRD Medical (or your own medical provider if you do not use an AmplifyMD Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of your Provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices, you are not authorized to access or use our Website and Application, and you must promptly exit our Website and Application.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website or Application. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data (as defined below) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any personal information on our Website or in our Applications or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have any Personal Data from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (408) 357-0751.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
- by which you or other individuals may be personally identified, such as name, telephone numbers, login credentials, medical history, biometrics (including fingerprints), and health information (“Personal Data”);
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and Providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our Provider consultation services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your services. This includes health information and other information you transmit through our Website and Application.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to present our Application;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your AmplifyMD account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by AmplifyMD about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AmplifyMD, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt-out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Website or Application and visiting the Settings sections of our Application or Website. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website or Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
How to Contact Us:
T SQRD, Inc.
Attn: Anand Nathan
P.O. Box 157
Los Gatos, CA 95031
Telephone: (408) 357-0751