Does your emergency department staff need more psychiatric support?
Each year, about 19 million emergency department (ED) visits in the U.S. require psychiatric care. Does your hospital have enough qualified professionals on staff to treat mental health and substance abuse issues appropriately in the ED?
AmplifyMD gives hospitals a turnkey solution.
Our tele-psychiatrists help ED teams:
- Provide faster treatment
- Confidently make disposition decisions
- Increase bed turnover and reduce ED boarding
- Safely discharge more patients home or to a lower level of care
Get expert support for psychiatric emergencies and empower your ED team to provide more timely care.
Why Choose AmplifyMD?
- Consistent physician panels
- Consults within minutes
- No required device purchases
- Minimal lift from hospital IT department
- Programs can go live in just a few weeks
- Trusted by leading health systems
Find out how we can help your emergency department.
Complete this form, and we’ll follow up with additional information.
AmplifyMD helps hospitals and health systems solve today’s specialist coverage challenges, consolidate telehealth point solutions, and confidently meet the virtual care needs of tomorrow.
Our revolutionary virtual care platform, backed by an extraordinary team of specialists in 15+ fields, gives hospitals, healthcare systems, and medical facilities the power to do more. Now you can deploy, manage, and scale virtual care across every service line and setting with a single solution.